Deel op sociale media
IntroductionWe are delighted to announce that the esteemed Negotiation Masterclass, based out of Harvard Law School and conducted by Senior Fellow, Robert R. Bordone, will be set up for the first time in Holland in Amsterdam in October 2024.
A Harvard program of negotiationThe Negotiation Masterclass is a two-day program based on The Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
For two decades, Bob Bordone has been the award-winning lead professor for Harvard Law School’s Spring Negotiation Masterclass.
BenefitsGiven the complex and evolving nature of organizations today – the varied and complex legal and contractual issues that arise on a regular basis both internally with staff and management, and externally with suppliers, partners and clients, it is more important that leaders receive formal negotiation instruction.
- The masterclass translates the latest in research on negotiation to practice: It’s based on the best and most advanced thinking on the topic
- The masterclass gives participants the tools to both do well for themselves in a negotiation while building lasting relationships. SO, it is NOT about beating the other side or winning but rather about mutual gain
- The masterclass gives participants tools to continue their learning beyond the two days of the course itself. So we teach you how to improve over time
Participants who enroll in this masterclass will learn how to:
- Prepare effectively for negotiation
- Measure success in a negotiation with greater precision
- Manage common barriers to negotiated agreement
- Increase the size of the value “pie” in negotiation
- Build more sustainable relationships with negotiation partners
- Handle difficult negotiators and hard bargainers
- Design a process for managing complex multiparty disputes
- Increase their awareness of how others act in conflict situations
- Enhance their skills of empathy and assertiveness
After completing the masterclass you have improved your understanding of negotiation, have reached new heights in preparing and measuring your own skills, developed negotiation strategies and are able to handle conflicts and complex dynamics at the negotiation table.
The goal is that you will improve your skills as a negotiator and excel in creating deals, solving complex problems, and building strong relationships.
Target groupThe course is designed for managers, attorneys and others at all levels who want to improve their negotiation skills and develop a more effective set of responses.
Cancellation terms and conditionsIf you cancel before September 17, 2024, a cancellation fee of EUR 800 will be charged.
Previous participants are saying”The professional content was outstanding. I have learned a lot and gained lots of new skills. I would have liked one more day."
– Lida Akiodé, Senior Consultant, Kost & Ernæringsforbundet, Denmark
– Morten Wahl Liljenbøl, lawyer and associated partner, Kammeradvokaten, Denmark
"Extreme vibrant teaching, that holds participants attention from start to finish.”
– Claes Christensen, lawyer and partner, Bach Advokater, Denmark
– Kristian Holm Pedersen, Head of Sales and Marketing, Howden Turbo-DK, Denmark
– Lola Caballero Laporta, Business Developer, Maersk Drilling, Denmark
– Hanne Louise Høimark, Legal Consultant, Region Mid Jutland, Denmark
– Linda Ragnerstam, Kategoriansvarig Inredning, JM AB, Sweden
“Extremely strong lecturers, I really enjoyed the blend of theory and practice.”
– Björn Wretfeldt, Transformation Officer, Securitas Group AB, Sweden
– Ali Khan, Head of Purchasing, Cambio Healthcare Systems AB, Sweden
“Interactive sessions and exercises, sympathetic course leaders, a good balance between theory and exercise”
– Haris Catovic, Legal Counsel, Immedica Pharma AB, Sweden
Als eindverantwoordelijke van JUC in Nederland focus ik mij op de samenstelling en kwaliteit van onze Specialisten Netwerken, evenals de dynamiek tussen de professionals. Graag vertelt een van onze vakkundige Network consultants u meer over welk Netwerk bij u past.
Ontwikkeling van competenties
Bij JUC vindt u juridische cursussen binnen een breed scala aan werkgebieden. We bieden zowel basiscursussen als gespecialiseerde cursussen die kunnen worden goedgekeurd als verplichte bijscholing.
Onze cursussen worden gegeven door vooraanstaande Deense en internationale experts die u inzicht geven in de huidige uitdagingen en mogelijkheden binnen verschillende rechtsgebieden. Je krijgt concrete handvatten die je in je dagelijkse werk kunt gebruiken en je krijgt een uniek inzicht in nieuwe wetgeving, jurisprudentie en administratieve praktijken met een focus op de betekenis voor jouw specifieke werkgebied.